MET Group is active in the physical and derivative markets of the oil industry, both crude and refined products.
We operate a state of the art trading floor in London and also have a physical presence in Switzerland and Hungary. We focus on two main business activities: global oil markets and regional customer solutions.
Global Crude and Refined Products Trading: Physical and Derivatives
- Optimisation of physical logistics, linking the system efficiently to the global oil markets and extending the reach of MET Group through commodity flows in the Eastern European region and globally
- Optimisation and extension of required crude buying into regional refining system combined with management of logistics and procurement
- Waterborne products strategy centred on trading and logistics Black Sea / Med, stretching to North Africa. Driven by import / export needs of the CEE region
- Physical trading experience of the team covers 38 countries in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Far East
CEE Products, Wholesale and Retail
- Providing high quality supply service and market access to large and mid-size customers in the CEE region
- Optimisation of the complete regional supply chain: management of logistics and financial solutions to the consumer in their access of the regional supply markets from FSU product sources