Global Crude and Refined Product Trading
With an active trading floor based in London, following the moment-to-moment changes in global exchanges, OTC derivatives and physical markets, the teams trading interests originate from the needs and balances of the CEE regions and extend into the wider global markets.
BULK BUILDING AND BLENDING
- Sourcing of products such as Naphtha, Condensate etc in order to service markets in the Baltics, North-West Europe and the US and Far-East
- Superb relationships to LATAM, EMEA, Eastern oil and freight markets to monitor and participate in transatlantic crude blends and flow when appropriate for the Adriatic markets.
- Sourcing, blending and the optimisation of logistics surrounding various grades of Straight-run fuel oil to supply markets in the Baltics, North-West Europe and the US
PRODUCT IMPORT CEE
- Having storage infrastructure and assets within the CEE region, the team substantiates its focus on the supply routes to satisfy the demand of the region
PIPELINE LOGISTICS / INVESTMENT AND CEE IMPORT
- A developing presence over the length of the CEE pipeline network to optimise material flows and inventories and producing value for its partners
- The team has a deep experience of logistics, dynamic physical optimisation, storage and access to the right global paper trading markets
- Throughout the barrel, from crudes and fuel oil to LPG, we identify and act on imbalances between supply and demand by moving physical commodities from plentiful places to where they are required
- From Crude supply, processing agreements and product aggregation and throughput, our Moscow office manages directly the needs of our Russian counterparties
- As an active daily global market participant, MET offers risk management advantages to its customers
- Whether structured into physical deals or standalone structures, MET assists its counterparties, of all sizes, with financial solutions
- We maintain an active interest in physical infrastructure in the CEE region. Especially Crude and products tankage and throughput terminals
- Specialising in the Northern Adriatic and servicing the many incumbent refineries allows for freight advantages through optimisations such as: the linking of deliveries, backhaul etc.
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 757 0740